Nanotechnology Based Units
We offer a wide range of highly sophisticated and effective nanotechnology based units for varied water treatment requirements.
They employ the following five photochemical processes which work together synergistically to breakdown and remove contaminants from water using light energy.
- Photo catalytic Oxidation
- Photo catalytic Reduction
- Photo Adsorption
- Photo Disinfection
These processes destroy the contaminants, rather than capturing them and creating a hazardous waste disposal problem.
- The best in class for VOC/Organic Chemicals
- Removal up to 6 orders of magnitude, from parts per million to under parts per trillion
- Five light-activated photochemical processes work synergistically, which
- Destroys chemicals (Pesticides, Insecticides, Herbicides, Fertilizers).
- Removes heavy metals (Arsenic, Chromium, Mercury, Lead).
- Sterilizes pathogens (Bacteria, Virus, Protozoa).
- Achieves unprecedented purity levels to the tune of 99.9999% for Bacteria, 99.99% for Virus and 99.9% for Protozoa.
- Meets EPA Guidelines and WHO Standards