RO Plants (Including for Kidney Dialysis Machine)
Kidney dialysis involves large amounts of water for dialysis solution preparation. The ‘dialysate’ is in nearly direct contact with the patient’s blood, separated only by a thin membrane. The purity of water is crucial in dialysis, since contamination with halides, aluminum, etc., can lead to morbidity and mortality.
At Arya Water Technologies, we offer special RO plants that are used for kidney dialysis based on advanced technology. Our plants help in removing 97-99% of the total mixed solids along with bacteria, organics and other particulates.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced system design
- Stops bacterial contamination
- Integrated micron pre-filtration
- Integrated membrane cleaning system
- Simple in operation and easy to maintain
- Complete system automation capabilities
- Assured quality and consistent performance
- Continuous membrane and pump protection
- Reliable performance and operation flexibility
- Advanced thin film composite membrane technology
- Long membrane life with improved fouling and chemical resistance
Next Generation Solutions
Despite proven benefits, the conventional line at times suffers from certain limitations in the case of certain ‘very specific customer expectations’. For example, small pores in the membrane of a RO plant cannot block dangerous chemicals like pesticides, herbicides and chlorine – a big menace in certain cases. Carbon filter used as a complementary measure too fails to address the problem where extremely minute sizes are involved.
Precisely where AWT’s ‘Next-Gen Solutions’ in the form of “Advanced Oxidation Technology (AOT)” and “Light Activated Nano Technology (Photo Catalysis)” warrant emphatic mention both as ‘standalone’ or ‘top up’ on existing solutions.